Tuesday, September 16, 2008

August 23, 2008: Shannon & Russel

Fun wedding!! 
Great bride and groom, they were super fun. 
I felt really bad for Russel because it was so hot during their ceremony that he was getting really light headed! 
I felt bad taking pictures of him sweating bullets and being comforted by his mother, but he'll look back on it and laugh, that's the kind of great guy he is. 
Shannon's family owns a towing company so they had a tow truck photo op, and Barbie and Ken mini Shannon and Russel in a metal tow truck model. 
She also river dances, and there was couple surprise dances that her and some guests busted out. 
It was quite impressive! 
My favorite part was the photo booth they hired.... I want one in my house!


Photos: Jeremy Hohengarten
Copyright: Jill Johnson 2008
Editorial use only.

No comments: